No products in the basket.
We accept payments through PayPal, you can choose to use your credit card and debit card even if you don’t have a PayPal account. We use PayPal as this allows our customers to deal directly with the card supplier and PayPal. DriMee do not see or store any customer payment details.
- Can i change the lamps myself?
- What can i clean my Sunburst Solarium with?
- Does my Sunburst Solarium need to be hard wired, or can i plug it into the mains?
- What do I do if the fuse keeps tripping?
- How far away from my horses withers should i mount my Sunbirst Solaium?
- How do I know which bulbs are infrared and which are Halogen?
- Do I need any special strengthening before hanging my solarium?
Light therapy, also known as “phototherapy” uses a combination of super luminous (visible) and infra-red (invisible) light to treat damage to skin, as well as problems with muscles, tendons, bones and ligaments.
The treatment works by stimulating the blood supply in the area, providing extra oxygen and nutrients to the damaged tissue. it also stimulates the lymphatic system, enabling waste products to be removed more quickly, reducing inflammation.
It is well known that humans need light to maintain their mental and physical health. The effects of lack of light is commonly known as SAD syndrome and light boxes are used to aid in the treatment of depression. Studies carried out on horses are showing similar results.
Controlled experiences with stabled horses have shown that horses exposed to light therapy for one hour per day maintain their ability and attitude during the darker months (December and January) when compared to those not exposed who showed a decrease in performance and overall mood. The study was carried out in Nottingham University.
Yes, simply follow the instructions in the box for fitting when you receive your Sunburst Solarium. Please remember not to handle the bulbs with bare hands.
Stainless steel kitchen cleaner is perfect for the job, but please be very careful not to spray ANY liquids on the bulbs or bulb holders! Please note: Your Drimee Sunburst Horse Solarium should always be unplugged from the mains power before any cleaning.
No, all Sunburst Horse Solariums are powered from a 3 pin UK 13a plug.
Please check all bulbs, if a bulb has blown then a replacment should be sourced from our website here. Remove and replace the bulb and this should sort out your issue.
It is universally recommended that you set it 60cm/2 feet from the withers of your largest horse ON LOW HEAT, then increase the intensity to reach your smaller horses.
All the bulbs on the Sunburst 1, 2 & Ultra are Infrared, Just the centre bank on the Sunburst 3 is Infrared.
The Drimee Sunburst Solariums are one of the lightest available on the market, which means you shouldn’t need to reinforce a solid ceiling to mount them, however if you are in doubt you should consult a local builder for confirmation.
The Sunburst Solarium weights are as follows:
Sunburst 1 = 10kg
Sunburst 2 = 15kg
Sunburst 3 = 30kg
Sunburst Ultra = 40kg
BIG RED RUG DRYER
- How long does it take for my Big Red Rug Dryer to heat up?
- Will i need to fill up my Big Red Rug Dryer
- Does the Big Red Rug Dryer have a liquid pump?
- Does the Big Red Rug Dryer have a liquid pump?
- Can I run each bar of my dryer individually?
- Will the accessory basket work in a horizontal and vertical mounting?
- Does the 2 bar dryer use less electricity than a 6 bar dryer?
- What do i do if i get an air lock?
- Can i wall mount my rug dryer?
- How much will my rug dryer cost to run?
- I have multiple yards, is there a discount available for multiple orders of the Big Red Rug Dryer?
Please call our service department on +44 (0)1709 543 669 or on +44 (0)7714 153 007 or via email on: email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help advise you of your options.
All of our Big Red Rug Dryers have super fast warm up times of under 10 minutes to reach all parts of the dryer. When running you’re able to dry a soaking wet rug in under 5 hours.
Your DriMee Big Red Rug Dryer should never need to be topped up, our products are filled with fluid and antifreeze at the factory and sealed securely. If your Big Red Rug Dryer has been punctured, please turn off your rug dryer, unplug from the wall and call our service department on +44 (0)1709 543 669 or on +44 (0)7714 153 007.
DriMee Big Red Rug Dryers do not need water pumps inside of the product, heat spreads around the product naturally as part of the liquid heating process. The heat up time is greatly improved over other rug drying brands as we utilise much thicker diameter tubing which allows a much quicker flow of liquid. By having such an efficient design we are able to reduce costs and the need to maintain moving parts.
Your DriMee Big Red Rug Dryers should always be plugged into the mains power supply and never used through an extension.
Your DriMee Big Red Rug Dryers is designed to operate upright, or horizontally and so are our accessory baskets.
The power rating of your DriMee Big Red Rug Dryers is the maximum amount of electricity that your unit will use, however rug dryers with less bars will take slightly less power to run compared to multi bar dryers such as the 6 bar rug dryer, as it’s easier to maintain the prefixed temperature in a smaller unit such as the 2 bar rug dryer.
In the unlikely event that your DriMee Big Red Rug Dryer‘s performance is affected by an air lock, simply follow these instructions:
- Turn off your rug dryer and unplug from the mains power supply
- Leave your rug dryer to cool down before handling it to avoid injury
- Lay your rug dryer down on it’s side (not the element side) and wait for 2 minutes
- Once 2 minutes is up, tilt your rug dryer onto it’s wall plate for a further 2 minutes
- After the 2 minutes are up, Put your rug dryer back on to it’s wheels, plug in your rug dryer into the mains and turn your unit on
All of your air bubbles and any air locks should now have dissipated and your unit should function at optimal temperatures. If your unit is still not completely warm throughout, please repeat the steps again.
The DriMee Big Red Rug Dryers are designed for freestanding, wall or floor mounting using a built in bracket (excluding our 1 bar rug dryer, which is free standing only)
The DriMee Big Red Rug Dryers are super energy efficient, costing a little as 7 pence per hour for our 1 bar super slim rug dryer, to 35 pence for our 6 bar horse rug dryer.
Yes – If you would like to place an order for multiple horse rug dryers, please contact our friendly support team on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on: +44(0)7714 153 007 and we’ll be happy to help arrange your order.